Friday, December 11, 2009

Prepare to laugh!



For a little narrative - pictures top to bottom, left to right. You can click on the picture to see it bigger :)

1- trying to decide if the log may be safe to sit on, or if a baby alligator may come out to say "hi".

2- poking the water to make sure there's no live creatures under the leaves before I step in.

3- Stepped on something squishy!

4, 5, and 6- SOMETHING is moving on/by my hand.

7- fixing bra straps - I no longer fit in the strapless bra - and the straps were looking a bit weird!

8- trying to tuck the skirt with no good elastic into the bikini bottoms, without pushing down the bikini bottoms. Obviously this is hard work!

9- tentatively testing out the water before I step in!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious!!! you are a lot braver than myself! I probably would have ended up splashing myself and be soaked to the bone.

    Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete