Sunday, November 15, 2009

A decision I've never had to make before

I'm going through all the clothes bin, taking out summer, trying on long sleeves and such for winter, for the kids. And I come to the baby bin. There's some old things of Kian's in there that were my favorites. Some are gender neutral enough that they'll work just fine for baby girl. Others - not so much.

I can't for the life of me decide what to do with them. I've been saying to people that this will be the last baby. Doesn't feel odd, painful, anything. But getting rid of baby clothes? It's the first thing that I've come across that feels concrete. And it's not really - if I change my mind, or get surprised again, I can always make and buy more. There will always be cute baby clothes - right? So why is it so hard to put those baby clothes in the "to pass on" pile??

No comments:

Post a Comment